Boosters - Use boosters to drive some extra meters!
The Garage - Build the vehicle of your dreams
• Collect and upgrade chassis, engines and tires for your vehicle
• Create unique vehicles by mixing chassis, engines and tires
• Store your custom vehicles in the garage
• Trophy Truck
• Finger Screw – Community Design Contest Winner
• Electric Car
• Hot Rod
• Super offroad
Only mobile game to have kept my attention as long as it has without making me feel like I've wasted my life playing it. One of my favorite features is the neck crunch sound. Only thing that could make it better is a little blood ;) Edit: two years later I still keep this game above all others installed. I love it.
- Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
- Tuneable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
- Garage mode: build and drive your dream vehicle with custom parts!
- Get new boosters to drive even further
- 27+ Levels!
- 28+ Vehicles!
Vehicles: jeep, motocross bike, monster truck, tractor, hippie van, onewheeler, quad bike, tourist bus, race car, police car, ambulance, fire truck, snow mobile, super offroad, and many more at http://y8games.games/
Instruction to play:
Absolutely lovely game. But physics, could be better. Almost on all, even the smallest bumps, car just dives head first, what very oftnen ends up upside down. Front wheel suspension feels more less softer (less junpy) than back wheels. Otherwise just amazing game.